Premia S.r.l. Sole Shareholder Company
Information on the processing of navigation data
art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
Premia S.r.l. Sole Shareholder Company (hereinafter simply Premia) is a company specialized in the creation and realization of promotional gadgets produced in Italy and abroad.
The information describes the characteristics of the processing carried out by Premia in relation to the navigation data of the website www.premia.net
What personal data do we collect?
Premia, in qualità di Titolare del trattamento, raccoglie i seguenti dati:
- user identification data, such as, for example, IP addresses and computer domain names;
- data relating to the use of the website by the user, through the use of technical cookies;
- data provided voluntarily by the user – identifying information – for access to certain services offered through the website, for which reference is made to the appropriate information in the relevant reference sections (for example, the “contacts” section).
The website of the Data Controller uses technical cookies. If the User prefers not to receive cookies, they can prevent their transmission by the website by appropriate configuration of their Internet browser. In some cases, however, the use of some parts of the site may be conditioned on the storage of cookies on the User’s computer.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
Premia processes personal data for the following purposes:
- managing the correct use of the website;
- ascertaining any offenses committed by users to the detriment of third parties or to the detriment of Premia;
- complying with European and national legislation, as well as the provisions of the Guarantor Authority.
Why is the processing we carry out legitimate?
The processing of personal data carried out by the Data Controller is legitimate because it is based on the consent of the data subject, expressed during the navigation experience.
How does Premia process your personal data and how long does it store them?
Your personal data are processed both in paper and electronic mode (servers, cloud databases, application software, etc.).
Premia stores the user’s personal information following some fundamental criteria highlighted below: in particular referable to the purposes of the collection and the limitation periods dictated by law.
To whom do we communicate personal data?
Only Premia collaborators who need it to provide the requested services can access personal data and limited only to information that is instrumental and connected to the same. In particular:
- administrative personnel.
Our employees and collaborators have been informed about how important it is to maintain the absolute confidentiality of personal data k Premia takes all necessary actions to draw their attention to their responsibilities regarding the protection of personal data.
Premia shares personal information with some suppliers who assist you in providing the services you have requested:
- third parties that provide support for the management of the website.
If third parties access the data, they will do so in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and the instructions given by Premia.
We do not disclose personal information to other third parties without authorization, except when required to do so by law or an Authority.
Is any of your data transferred abroad?
No user data is transferred abroad.
What are your rights as a data subject and how can you exercise them?
The European Regulation on the protection of personal data (2016/679) guarantees you, as a data subject, specific rights.
For each processing, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold and which are subject to processing;
- Right to correction: you have the right to correct your personal data stored by Premia if they are not updated or correct;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: you can request that Premia cease sending commercial communications at any time;
- Right to object to decisions based on exclusively automated processes: you can request not to be the recipient of decisions made on the basis of exclusively automated processes, including profiling activity;
- Right to revoke a consent given: you have the right to revoke the consent given for a certain processing at any time;
- Right to contact the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data: you have the right to contact the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data if you have doubts about the processing of personal data carried out by Premia.
You may also exercise the following rights in the event of certain circumstances:
- Right to deletion: you can request that Premia delete your personal data if the purposes of the processing have ceased and there are no legitimate interests or legal provisions that require its continuation;
- Right to object to processing: you can request that Premia cease to carry out a certain processing on your personal data;
- Right to limit processing: you have the right to request that Premia limit the processing operations on your personal data;
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured format that can be transferred to another Data Controller.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send an e-mail to the address email@example.com or write to the following address specifying your request and providing us with the information necessary to identify it (also attaching a copy of your identity document): Premia S.r.l. – Via Casilina 3T – 00182 Rome.
Premia will answer you within a month. If for some reason we are unable to respond, we will provide you with a detailed explanation as to why we cannot comply with your request.
How can you contact us?
This information is intended to inform the user about what personal data are collected by Premia and how they are processed. If you need any kind of clarification, please contact us at the following address: Premia S.r.l. – Via Casilina 3T – 00182 Rome.
Premia has appointed a Data Protection Officer who you can contact, at the addresses indicated on the website www.premia.net, if you have any questions or doubts about the characteristics and methods of processing.